Full membership in this association shall be available to those individuals who are actively employed in a Florida healthcare related facility who have supervisory, management or administrative responsibilities for healthcare facility operations.
Associate Membership in this association shall be available to those individuals who are actively employed in a Florida healthcare related facility who hold positions in departments that relate to healthcare facilities operations such as but not limited to plant operations, plant engineering, design/construction, security, safety, clinical engineering or telecommunications.
• Educational opportunities on a state, district, and individual level
• Professonal exchange and networking
• Informational resources
• Credentialing - establishment of professional standards
• Subscription to FHEA quarterly publication, the Whistle.
• Registration discount for AHCA Annual Seminar held jointly with the FHEA Annual Meeting and Trade Show
To Join - download and mail in New Member Application. Fee: $40
To Renew - 2 options:
1. Renew online with credit card. Fee: $30
2. Renew with mail-in form and check. Fee: $30
2017 Active Member Renewal Form
Supporting membership in this association shall be available to those individuals who represent firms which provide products and/or services to Florida healthcare facilities, i.e., representatives of manufacturers, vendors, contractors, distributors, registered architects, professional engineers and consultants.
• Provide support to FHEA’s ongoing educational programs
• Identification as a provider of products and/or services specific to healthcare facility design/build, operation, maintenance, or compliance.
• Access to district meetings, including educational programs and networking
• Initial listing in and subscription to FHEA quarterly publication, the Whistle.
• Full listing in FHEA Directory of Supporting Members published annuallly in November.
To Join or Renew - 2 options:
1. Join or renew online with credit card. Fee: $50
2. Join or renew with mail-in form and check. Fee: $50
New Supporting Member Application
2017 Supporting Member Renewal Form